RESTORE AMERICA’S CONFIDENCE IN OUR ELECTORAL PROCESS
As the country’s largest voters’ rights organization, True the Vote is well known for our ability to lead unified national plans to protect election integrity. Since our founding in 2009, we have been on the front lines of election fraud prevention by building action-oriented election integrity movements in key states, counties, and precincts.
NO RETREAT. NO SURRENDER.
Election law experts have long held that the margin of election fraud is 3 – 5%. Nearly 25% of elections are decided by less than 2%. Most campaigns do not have election integrity programs. These statistics do not bode well for free and fair elections. If third-party groups do not engage, there is no doubt strategically important races will be targeted for subversion; ineligible voters will be more likely to vote and invalid votes will more likely be counted.
Radicalized leftist organizations are hard at work exploiting the weaknesses of our electoral process: Actively promoting the registration and mobilization of unqualified voters, harvesting mail-in ballots that have been fraudulently collected, lobbying for same day voter registration, no voter ID requirements, and non-citizen voting – and engaging in outright data manipulation.
Additionally, we face new enemies in the form of social media monoliths like Twitter and Facebook, who have announced intentions to actively push their political agendas, which will lead to the silencing of conservative voices and the suppression of voter engagement.
EMPOWER AND EQUIP CITIZENS TO ENSURE THAT OUR ELECTION PROCESS IS PROTECTED FROM FRAUD AND EXPLOITATION
True the Vote proposes to serve as a network hub, working together with other organizations to implement targeted election integrity initiatives that will expose and deter election fraud. Activities include:
- Organizing – Precinct-level targeting in 13 key states. Macro strategies, micro tactics.
- Data Research – Positioning our multi-terabyte encrypted database as a hub for faster research and planning within the partnership.
- Training and Mobilization – Training a broad base of volunteers to defend election integrity in polling places, voter registries, mail-in ballot review board, and final tabulations.
- Reporting – Building out a rapid response network for communication and action. Methods include YouTube videos, multi-channel podcast, and all forms of social media.
FUTURE GENERATIONS HAVE A VOICE AND BELIEVE IN OUR REPUBLIC
- A network of well-trained, well-placed, volunteers will expose and prevent fraudulent activity; insuring that winners win and cheaters do not.
- Partnerships with committed groups like Intercessors of America, ACRU, iVoterGuide, Turning Point USA, independent researchers, and other specialty, county, and state-based election integrity groups, many of which were founded by True the Vote.
- State and subject specific online training platform to quickly deploy necessary information across the network of organizations
- Ground-proprietary training and team mobilization software
- True the Vote Voter Research Database