Lots of News to Share - please join if you can, tonight, 6/5 7p et on Locals or Onward
Lots of News to Share - please join if you can, tonight, 6/5 @ 7p et
After a long, epic adventure, I’m finally back in the U.S.A. - and we have a LOT to catch up on.
- Happenings in the courts - victory in Konnech and ‘Secure Elections USA’ lawsuits
Happenings in the news :
- master researcher Kanekoa takes to Twitter to explain our Konnech story. Gateway Pundit sets the tone for what will be made public later this week.
- Kari Lake’s legal team reacts to new video from Maricopa, AZ showing printers being reset on the eve of the 2022 Election, which would go on to fail countywide.
- The USPS Inspector General releases a heavily redacted report about the 2020 claim of missing ballots in PA. Joe Fried at American Thinker provides a good summary and link to the report.
- More states withdraw from ERIC
- Some of TTV’s 2024 plans are discussed in an Epoch Times feature, which ET journalist Beth Brelje aptly titled “Liberty is Messy”
- Happenings inside True the Vote - lots good things coming, but the Machine is definitely working overtime to stop us.
- And lastly, lessons learned on my 500 mile sabbatical.
Tonight I’ll be talking about all of the above and more, starting at 7p et.
You can join in from these links:
Click either one at 7p et and you should see me :). If you can’t join us live, no worries, the podcast will be taped and posted on both platforms.
We have much work to do. So glad to be shoulder to shoulder with so many great Americans who care enough to stand up and keep standing. We’re all in this together. And working together we really can true the vote.
PS - We are excited about the future, but we need support to make it a reality. If you can donate, or better yet, become a recurring donor, please do. The battles are bigger than ever.